Produce Express Inc.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Woodstock? Want flexible hours and opportunities for advancement? Want to work with ownership that cares about their people? Want to get 40% off your groceries? Produce Express is the place for you! We need Warehouse Associates that have a positive attitude that love to work in a growing company.
Apply Today by filling out this quick assessment so we can get to know you,
Only applicants that complete the following Produce Express Assessment will be assessed.
Should you have difficulty completing the assessment, please attempt on another device, or reach out to jenniferh@fresherproduce . ca
You will perform the following duties:
- Prepare customer orders in the morning for restaurant business and retail customers
- Receive and ship product
- Elements of general warehouse responsibilities such as sweeping, cleaning, cleaning vehicles and equipment
- Working with a fun, hard-working team that loves food
Successful candidates must possess the following
- Live up to our Core Values: Love & Care for People, Positivity, Passion, Professionalism & Punctuality
- Must be physically capable of using handcarts and the ability to physically lift 50lbs frequently
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions and follow through independently.
- This is a full- time role. Work days include Monday, Tuesday and Saturday 12am to 12pm for a fulltime position.
- Must be available to work Saturdays.
To explore this exciting opportunity further, qualified candidates are invited to submit their application via this Indeed ad.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$24.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Have you completed the required PI Behavioral Assessment as outlined in the job posting?
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.