Canada Welding Supply Inc.
Canada Welding Supply (canadweldingsupply.ca) is an online welding supply store changing the way the industry shops! We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service and industry-forward product offerings.
We’re a fast growing, family-owned business, and are currently looking for new members to join our team! This individual must be self-motivated, adaptable and be willing to roll up their sleeves to learn new things and solve problems.
Hours of work will vary between 35-40 hours/week and availability is required between Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Estimated Start Date: March 2024
- Location: 6150 Kennedy Rd. Unit 10, Mississauga, ON L5T 2J4
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be an integral part of our business. We operate in a small warehouse environment, so you will be cross trained to support all aspects of the warehouse, including shipping, receiving and general warehouse management. Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working independently, but cohesively with the warehouse team to pick and pack customer orders
- Create accurate shipping labels and process orders accordingly
- Take initiative to improve shipping process and create efficiencies in the department
- Assist customers with pick up orders
- Unload & process incoming shipments, ensure accuracy and enter inventory into system
- Replenish inventory on shelves
General Warehouse Management:
- Completing inventory audits
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Strong attention to detail as we pick orders manually
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs comfortably
- Comfortable working on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Strong communication skills with a friendly can-do attitude
- Availability to work between the hours of Monday – Friday 8am-5pm with the flexibility to work some overtime (weekends) as required.
- Completed high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of welding practices and equipment is a bonus, but not a requirement as long as you have the willingness to learn something new!
In summary, this role is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to limit themselves to a job description and is looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing start-up.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Only successful candidates will be contacted – we thank you for your interest!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Forklift Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2024-03-04
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.