FedEx Supply Chain
Shift Fri-Sun 6:45 pm-6:45am – Please note – this shift works 36 hours a week, they are paid for 40 hours a week
Address – 3 Ferrero Blvd Brantford, ON N3V 1G3
Pay is $23.00/hr $25/hr after 90 days.
$750 Sign on Bonus
Up to $200 quarterly bonus eligible!
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage system.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Sorting and build product to pallets to ensure compliance to customer expectation.
- Use of machinery to apply shrink wrap to pallets.
- Perform a pre- and post-equipment checklist.
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily cycle counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate powered basic material handling equipment, i.e. electric pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- 6+ months previous forklift equipment experience strongly preferred, high reach equipment experience desired.
- Ability to work on equipment at extended heights.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 60 pounds