Sutcliffe Homes & Renovations
Sutcliffe Homes & Renovations is a customer-first renovator and custom home builder in the Guelph area. We are seeking experienced, quality minded individuals to join our team as a Construction Laborer. This position is responsible to safely provide our clients with a top-notch customer experience and quality in home construction and renovation completion.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH IN THIS ROLE:
- In the end, you will work alongside our Project Managers, Lead Hands and Laborers to facilitate an extraordinary customer experience, excellence in renovation and construction and a safe and productive working environment.
- As a Laborer, we need you to help maintain cleanliness standards on our sites, while working alongside our trades to ensure our high quality expectations are being met.
- From high-end bathroom and kitchen renovations to custom estate homes and foundations to finish carpentry, we want you to contribute quality techniques to every step of construction.
- Attention to detail is critical – you and your project manager will be responsible for ensuring every stage of necessary construction is completed to our exacting standards and any warranty work is addressed in a comprehensive and timely manner.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Team player mindset with strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Willingness to learn and improve skills.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to use a variety of power tools.
- Ability to take instruction and work as a team or independently.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Previous carpentry and/or construction experience is required and familiarity with OBC Part 9 is considered an asset.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits plan
- Consistent hours, steady employment
- Tools and equipment are provided
- History of internal company advancement allowing for growth opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver’s License and reliable vehicle (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.